01 mai 2009

R.I.P. Ayrton Senna - dupa 15 ani


“If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go. I would not like to be in a wheelchair. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. If I’m going to live, I want to live fully, very intensely, because I am an intense person. It would ruin my life if I had to live partially.”

Din fericire pentru el, si din pacate pentru motorsport, dorinta i-a fost indeplinita.

Astazi se implinesc 15 ani de la cel mai negru weekend din istoria Formulei 1. Marele Premiu de la Imola din 1994 a fost ultimul al celui mai regretat pilot din istoria acestui sport: Ayrton Senna.




Mai multe a scris Liviu intr-un articol superb pe Formula1GrandPrix.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Formula1.com - Latest Interviews

Site Info

eXTReMe Tracker
Free Page Rank Tool

Aphelyon Formula 1 Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template